Who we are
We are professionals, all united in a desire to use the very best of our skills, knowledge, and ability to rebuild Ukraine.
We are building a movement to introduce best practice Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) principles, creating a progressive new business environment where corporate responsibility is of the highest value.
Our mission is to rebuild Ukraine around Environmental, Social, and Governance principles.
Rebuilding will not be at the expense of our environment.
- We will facilitate the adoption of internationally recognised sustainable building systems.
- We will forge links between local construction companies, and international partners to share sustainable best practice.
- We embrace innovative green building methods, and diversification towards sustainable resources.
Rebuilding will serve the people of Ukraine.
- New developments will meet the needs of local communities – they will have a say in how their homes are rebuilt.
- Lessons learned from our international partners will be passed on, providing training and employment to local companies.
- We will unite civil society towards progressive social change – inclusiveness, gender equality and equitable development.
Rebuilding will set examples for others to follow.
- We will report transparently on everything we do.
- We work only with progressive organisations, willing to adopt our policies on professional practice, ethics, and transparency.
- We will build trust in the industry: with government, donors, clients, designers, constructors, and the people.