Our mission is to rebuild Ukraine around Environmental, Social, and Governance principles.
Rebuilding will not be at the expense of our environment.
- We will facilitate the adoption of internationally recognised sustainable building systems.
- We will forge links between local construction companies, and international partners to share sustainable best practice.
- We embrace innovative green building methods, and diversification towards sustainable resources.
Rebuilding will serve the people of Ukraine.
- New developments will meet the needs of local communities – they will have a say in how their homes are rebuilt.
- Lessons learned from our international partners will be passed on, providing training and employment to local companies.
- We will unite civil society towards progressive social change – inclusiveness, gender equality and equitable development.
Rebuilding will set examples for others to follow.
- We will report transparently on everything we do.
- We work only with progressive organisations, willing to adopt our policies on professional practice, ethics, and transparency.
- We will build trust in the industry: with government, donors, clients, designers, constructors, and the people.